Dear Community Members,
Thank you for taking the time to review these Rules of Engagement.
The Community Moderators and HRPA Staff have drafted these to ensure that all members participating in the online communities have the best experience possible. We want to create a place where our community of Human Resources Professionals can discuss topics on Human Resources, help each other and share ideas,
As HR professionals, you all know best when it comes to proper conduct, however, as many of you can appreciate, there should always be some guidelines in place to ensure that everything is working properly.
Here are the guidelines for the community forum to ensure that everyone feels welcome and respected:
- Unsolicited Marketing: Unless otherwise requested by a member, please do not solicit services or products in which you or a colleague, friend or relative have vested interests. All unsolicited advertisements and links to competitor goods and services will be removed immediately. Repeat offenders will be removed from the forum.
- Respect for other users: Users who post inflammatory, defaming or abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment: No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for removal from the forums.
- Illegal content: No posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Member posts and responses should be HR-focused with the aim of sharing valuable information, education, or obtaining advice or feedback. While healthy debate and different viewpoints are encouraged, responses should be productive and respectful with the acknowledgement and appreciation of diverse ideas.
At their discretion, Community Moderators and HRPA Staff may choose to remove a post and/or member from the forum at any time.
A member who has had their post removed, or has been removed from the community can, at any time, appeal this decision or seek out further information on the decision by contacting Justin Manuel at email@example.com.