HRPA Awards of Distinction - Judge's Panel
The Awards of Distinction Committee is looking for a Judge with the CHRE designation
to join its panel
Each year, the Committee judges the following awards in accordance with the requirements and standards which have been established for each award:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Fellow of the Human Resources Professionals Association (FHRPA) award
- The Honourary Life Member award
- The Distinguished Human Resources Professionals (DHRP) award
- The Emeritus Human Resources Professional (EHRP) award
- The Committee is responsible for the review, selection and presentation of recipient recommendations to the HRPA Board of Directors for ratification.
- The Committee is responsible for ensuring that documents describing the awards, award criteria, and nomination procedures are accurate.
- The Committee is responsible for establishing the rules of procedure by which it will operate.
- The Committee is responsible for adhering to the budget established for Committee activities.
- The Committee may make suggestions as to the establishment, modification, or discontinuance of awards, the criteria for awards, and the entitlements of awards. Such suggestions will be made to the CEO of HRPA
- Must be an HRPA Member of Good Standing
- Must have the designation of Certified Human Resources Executive (CHRE)
- Must be able to participate in Committee teleconference meetings
- Must be accessible over email
- Must be available to travel to HRPA's Main Office in Toronto around early November
Those interested in putting their name forward are encouraged to click on the 'Apply Today'
button located right near the top of this listing.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Justin Manuel at firstname.lastname@example.org#Advisory#Panel