Your Chapter continues its success with strong leadership.
The purpose of HRPA’s Chapters is to promote and increase the knowledge, skill and proficiency of members of the Association, firms and students in accordance with clause (b) of the Objects of the Association as set out in section 4 of the Act.
Serving as a Chapter Board Director is an excellent opportunity to:
- Help make an impact and assist in the professional development of the HR profession.
- Help raise the profile of the profession within the workplace.
- A means of maintaining professional competency.
- Hours spent as a volunteer Chapter Board member can be counted toward continuing professional development.
- Networking and sharing viewpoints with HR professionals.
Do not delay; nominations will close Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 5:00pm for the Peterborough Chapter. Applications received from either past the dates outlined above will NOT be considered.
For further information, including what vacancies are available, please visit the Chapter’s Leadership Page.
This is your opportunity to contribute to your Chapter’s continued success. We look forward to your active participation!
Your Chapter Nominating Committee
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE SIGNED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO SEE THE 'APPLY TODAY' BUTTON NEAR THE TOP OF THIS POSTING. SIGN IN BY CLICKING THE 'SIGN IN' BUTTON NEAR THE TOP, RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE SCREEN