The HRPA Quinte Chapter needs you! Sharing your time, talent and passion as a Chapter volunteer means more than just advancing your career or networking with leaders in your field. By joining us as volunteers, HRPA members gain the opportunity to make a real impact on the HR profession – and on the individuals working within it. Volunteer positions also qualify for CPD hours.
Volunteer for one of our Chapter Committees and give back to your local HR community. You do not need to have a lot of experience to contribute as a volunteer. In fact, volunteering provides an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and learn from your peers. All you need is a positive attitude, a willingness to contribute and learn in a team environment. The time commitment will vary depending upon the task you are asked to execute.
Please take a moment to review the Volunteer Code of Conduct as you will be asked to agree to it during the application process.
PROGRAMS/PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
The objective of the committee is to assist with Chapter events. Please review the Terms of Reference.
- attend Chapter events regularly, attend committee meetings and complete duties as assigned
- support Chapter events/execute tasks (could include: registration, speaker introduction, point person for speaker/venue/audio visual)
- good networking skills
- able to work as part of a team
- able to facilitate meetings or introduce guest speakers
- ability to work independently, while being part of a larger team
- good knowledge of the Chapter and HRPA
Time Requirement: 4 - 6 hours per month
Volunteers Needed: 3