HRPA Awards of Distinction - Judge's Panel
The Awards of Distinction Committee is looking for Judges with experience evaluating candidates for significant recognition to join its panel.
Each year, the panel judges’ submissions for the following awards in accordance with the requirements and standards which have been established for each award:
- The Fellow of the Human Resources Professionals Association (FHRPA) award
- The Honourary Life Member award
- The Distinguished Human Resources Professionals (DHRP) award
- The Emeritus Human Resources Professional (EHRP) award
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Committee is responsible for the review, selection and presentation of recipient recommendations to the HRPA Board of Directors for ratification.
- The Committee is responsible for ensuring that documents describing the awards, award criteria, and nomination procedures are accurate.
- The Committee is responsible for establishing the rules of procedure by which it will operate.
- The Committee is responsible for adhering to the budget established for Committee activities.
- The Committee may make suggestions as to the establishment, modification, or discontinuance of awards, the criteria for awards, and the entitlements of awards. Such suggestions will be made to the CEO of HRPA
- Must be an HRPA Member of Good Standing
- Previous experience in evaluating candidates for notable recognition
- HRPA values the rich diversity of its membership and welcomes all those of a diverse background to apply for this opportunity
- Candidates must be able to participate in Committee meetings (teleconference, virtual, etc), including the formal interview of candidates around early November, and the Awards Ceremony during the Association’s Annual Conference and Tradeshow in January
- Candidates must be accessible over email, especially during the nomination and assessment period of the Awards cycle (September – end of November)
Those interested in putting their name forward are encouraged to click on the 'Apply Today' button located right near the top of this listing.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Justin Manuel at email@example.com