Are you looking for an opportunity to share your experience and expertise to help build the Halton Chapter? Are you motivated by delivering exceptional program? And well organized?
We are looking for a total of 6 volunteers:
Our Team will be meeting virtually via phone conference at least once a month for one hour. We will meet in person the first week in November to put a face to a name.
- To build attend various programming events and look after registration, name tags, general speaker selection, event coordination.
- To retain and expand Chapter Membership.
- To build relationship and partner with other portfolios and collaborate on various activities that relate to membership.
Benefits of Volunteering with Halton Chapter
- Will be exposed to various Halton Chapter Portfolios including other Chapters
- Will be working collaboratively with a number of HR professionals
- Will enhance your experience including project management, communications, design thinking abilities
- Will earn you CPD hours when volunteering
- Will have fun and build solid friendships
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Bring new ideas and previous experience
- Partner and build successful relationships with everyone across all portfolios
- Collaborate with team to provide support
- Attend PD and other events, whenever possible to build relationships with members and listen to suggestions
- HRPA Halton Chapter Member
- Passionate, committed, proactive
- A team player
- Proactive, Resourceful, Organized
- Creative and can think outside the box
- Open to new opportunities and ideas
- Excellent communicator
Nice to haves:
- 1-2 years of HR exposure
- Exposure to similar type of experience
- Skilled at building relationships