- Attends monthly meetings either in person, conference call or virtually
- Attends additional Awards and Recognition subcommittee as needed
- Promotes the Chapter’s Outstanding CHRL, Member of Excellence and Lifetime Achievement Awards at Chapter events and reaching out to Chapter members and business leaders within the Durham region
- Answers questions from members regarding requirements and/or criteria for the awards and assists applicants with the nomination process
- Assists in reviewing nominations with other members in terms of meeting the criteria for the various awards.
- Cross train with Mentorship committee
- Other tasks as may be assigned
Requirements: Current HRPA Chapter Membership