Mona Bratanescu Director, ENG
We are looking for engaging and experienced facilitators for the Employment Networking Group – HRPA Toronto Chapter with availability for either morning or evening sessions.
The Employment Networking Group HRPA-Toronto chapter hosts a series of workshops/seminars which focus on helping members who are in transition strengthen their job search skills and assist in accessing employment opportunities through networking and best practices.
Currently the meetings are on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. On the first Monday, there is a guest speaker who may present on various best practices regarding job search strategies and/or networking, and on the third Monday, there is a facilitated group discussion related to improving job search skills. Sessions are held alternating morning and evening sessions (9am-10:30am and 5:30 to 7:30pm).
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating workshops (both morning and/or evening sessions)
- Providing backup as required
- Sourcing and manage speaker relationship speakers
- Completing require documentation for all sessions
- Attending the events as required
- Promoting the benefits of HRPA
You will bring:
- Experience in group facilitation and/or Training background is an asset
- Comfortable with dealing with various levels
- Experience with job search activities, i.e, networking etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching skills
Time Commitment: Average of 10 - 15 hours a month
Where do the ENG Meet: 150 Bloor Street West