Note there are two volunteer positions available: 1 Fanshawe Student Liaison volunteer (must be a current Fanshawe College student) and one general Student Liaison volunteer (do not need to be a current student). Please indicate which role you are applying to when you submit your application.
This position involves supporting the facilitation of student-oriented events and includes the promotion of HRPA led initiatives with student populations.
- Regularly attend monthly committee meetings
- Develop awareness and visibility of HRPA London & District to students and the greater community served by our chapter.
- Facilitate student-oriented events to encourage membership and participation.
- Develop relationships and outreach programs with Fanshawe and/or Western.
- Participate as a ‘buddy’ at events for students and new members.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interest in development of HRPA London & District members
- Effective organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to attend some chapter meetings and events, and all committee meetings
- Ability to work independently, while being part of a larger team
- Good knowledge of HRPA London & District, with an active membership in the HRPA is essential
Expected hours commitment is 20-40 hours per year.