HRPA is looking for a Community Moderator to facilitate the HRPA All User Forum.
In a successful community, members are actively engaged and communicating with one another. A Community Moderator facilitates knowledge sharing within a community to help members benefit and derive value from their participation. The moderator also helps ensure that all communications and content in the community are appropriate.
At a glance, the Community Moderator will be responsible for:
- Moderating discussion posts, comments, messages, and files
- Sharing engaging, relevant and useful information to the community
- Encouraging members to post and comment on each other’s posts
- Setting an example by their activity in the community
- Keeping discussions focused, spam-free, and non-controversial
- Establishing the community as a reliable source of information and a forum for transparent discussions
There are no formal requirements for this one. Previous experience(s) moderating forums and any other online profiles would be a strong asset.